Dear Parents and Guardians of Saint Mary School,
I hope and pray that you have all had a restful and fun summer vacation. We have been busy preparing and cleaning the school for our return. I pray each of you are enjoying some wonderful relaxing and fun time together with your families. Our return to school is just around the corner (in 9 days). As a reminder, our summer office hours are 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Monday thru Thursday. The office will be closed on Fridays until we return to school. Scrip is being sold in the office if you want to get a head start on your fundraising.
Below are the important dates for August. The complete school calendar for the 2023-23 school year has been added to the website (in the parent resources tab) and the mobile app. If changes need to be made we will inform you via email and the changes will be reflected on the online calendar. Our beautification day will be Saturday, August 19 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. Come help us clean and prepare the school year for our children. Beautification day service hours are doubled! Please call the office to volunteer.
We will begin school this year on Wednesday, August 23rd. The first week of school is always noon dismissal.
● August 16th - Back to School Night for TK, Kindergarten and 1st Grade at 6:30pm and 7:30pm
(Classrooms). Parents can attend either the 6:30 pm or 7:30 pm session.
● August 17th – New Family Orientation 7:00 pm (Parish Hall)
● August 17th – Mandatory General PTO Meeting 7:45 pm (Parish Hall)
● August 19th – Beautification Day 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
● August 23rd - First Day of School/Day Care begins. The PTO is hosting a Welcome Breakfast after drop-off in the morning in the school cafeteria.
● August 24th – Back to School Night 2nd thru 5th grade 6:30pm and 7:15pm (Classrooms). Parents can attend either the 6:30 pm or 7:30 pm session.
● August 25th – Back to School Night Jr. High 6:30 pm (Conference Room). The PTO is hosting a Welcome Back Picnic at 7:00 pm on the football field. Bring your lawn chairs and dinner and enjoy a meal as a school community.
● August 30th – Fall Sports Meeting 7:00 pm (Conference Room)
In Christ’s Peace,
Ms. Anna Maria Rios